Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello!

My name is Carmen and I come from Spain. I came to Chicago to join Coprodeli as a summer intern. When reading through the information that Coprodeli USA provides and looking through their web page, it almost sounded too good to be true. Doing this internship means I am helping people in Peru, and supporting a good cause puts a smile in my face and makes me work every minute I am at the office.

If you are interested in event planning, Coprodeli is the right place to intern. You will gain a lot of experience assisting in the organization of many fun events which take place during the summer and in the fall, and you will also take part in the marketing department of the organization. Personally, I think that choosing to intern abroad was the correct decision as I'm expanding my horizons and experiencing a different culture and environment.

Joining Coprodeli for the summer has made me learn about life itself and has helped me achieve a lot of good work experience which will be useful for my future career.

-Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment